12/7/09

A.A. Bondy - Lover's Waltz


























Such a beautiful song!


Listen here.
Do you wanna dance?

Will you wear my ring?
Will you lay with me?
Until the final bullets sing...


Over our heads, over our heads..
Then a lovers' waltz will turn until the end.


Will you marry me?
Don't you wanna spin?
Will you run with me? 
Until the ground folds us within.
Over our heads, over our heads.


And a lovers' waltz will turn until the end,
And your shipwreck eyes,
They sing to me,
As we ride a killer whale,
Across a diamond sea.


Over our heads, over our heads...
And a lovers' waltz will turn until the end.
And I will hang for you,
And you will hang for me,
And the northern lights.
Will take us in like refugees,
Over our heads, over our heads.
And a lovers' waltz will turn until the end.



Lyric source.